Low Season (October – March): $210/night
High Season (April – September): $225/night
At a glance: The Durango features painted upper and lower cabinets, leather bench seat / fold-down bed combo, oven and stove range, and large pass-through garage just waiting to be filled with gear for your next adventure.
Sleeps 2 • Rides 2 • Automatic • RWD
- LED dome and upper cabinet lights
- Inverter/charger to power outlets and recharge battery
- Electric water pump
- Outdoor shower
- 200 watt solar power
- Shore power hook up
- Maxxair fan
- 100 miles included per day
- Leather seats and bench
- Fold down full size bed
- Walk-through garage with great bike storage
- Upper and lower cabinets for ample storage
- Camp chairs
- Coyuchi cotton-wool throw blanket
- Towels for all
- Bedding for all
- Coyuchi sheet set
- Dometic double burner stove and oven combo
- Stainless steel fridge and freezer
- Residential size sink
- Dinette eating area
- Pots/pans/cutlery/dishes and so much more
For more detail on what you can expect to find in all of the nooks and crannies of your camper van, check out our Interior Furnishings page.
And, to check out additional gear and supplies you might want for your trip, check out our camper van add-ons page.
Lean in and take a closer look.