Low Season (October – March): $125/night
High Season (April – September): $140/night
The Silverton is one of our Modern 1.0 vehicles and houses all of the features to glamp in style.
At a glance: The Silverton features a cozy dinette that converts into a bed for two, outdoor kithchen with butcher block countertops, outdoor shower, exterior shade tarp, custom Rossmönster roof rack and LED light bar, and room to bring some extra friends along for the ride!
Sleeps 2 • Rides 5 • Automatic • FWD
- Electric water pump
- Propane stove + propane
- LED lightbar
- Outdoor shower (cold water only, perfect for a quick rinse)
- 100 free miles per day
- Drives 5
- 1 full size bed
- 2 pillows & duvet
- Coyuchi sheet set
- Dinette with room to seat 4
- Outdoor kitchen set up with pull-out drawers / butcher block countertops
- Propane camp stove + propane
- Dinette eating area inside the van with walnut table
- Pots/pans/cutlery/dishes and so much more. Check out our furnishings page for details
For more detail on what you can expect to find in all of the nooks and crannies of your camper van, check out our Interior Furnishings page.
And, to check out additional gear and supplies you might want for your trip, check out our camper van add-ons page.
Lean in and take a closer look.